Wednesday, January 1, 2014
1, Nightly facials.2013 had made me really neglect my skin and this year is no more playing around.Mother nature will kick my ass or I guess I should say my face if I don't get with it.
2. Moisturize moisturize moisturize.another thing I rarely did in 2013.I don't normally get dry skin on my face but 2013 seemed to dry me out toward the end.
3. No more not removing my make up before bed.I am so bad with this.At night I am so damn lazy but no more lazy in 2014.
4. Motivation.most of 2013 I had no motivation.seemed like a hassle to set my hair or anything beauty related which isn't like me at all.You can tell by the photos this past year.hardly any frock friday posts or anything.I aim to keep motivating myself to look and feel better and not feel it's a hassle to look good.
5. Keeping a budget when buying make up.2013 I became a make up hoarder buying loads of things I still haven't opened.For some reason it became an obsession.This year I aim to finish products before compulsively buying something else.
6. Chanel.This will be the one expensive treat this year.I really love Chanel products to this won't be a compulsive buy.And even though I have the wrong foundation I will use it up before buying the Matte foundation.lol.
7. Better hair care.This is always an on going thing.Especially now that I am platinum my hair is dixie fried to the point of wanting to shave my head sometimes cuz it would be healthy.lol.But I would die if I did that so will be using less heat and more conditioning and oils.so far Mystic Divine products really work.you can find them at sally beauty.I will be doing a post about this soon.
8. Healthy eating.2013 I seemed to eat way to much junk,cake and drinking to much tea and cherry cokes.This year I plan on less nuked dinners and more fruits and veggies,more water,and less caffine.Cake is my biggest weakness and my english hubby always bakes cakes,shortbread,yorkshire puds,and sponge cakes with cream.so He isn't going to be happy when I say no cake.lol.
9. More sleep.2013 I found myseld up till 3 am playing candy crush and other fake book games,or watching my favorite shows on netflix.I must stop doing this.2013 had me feeling tired all the time or feeling run down.
10. Less computer time.2013 if I wasn't at work I was on the computer.not getting anything done during the day.becoming a lazy frump.lol.2014 I am going to try less computer time when not at work.Making to do list for my day and getting them done first and when on the computer try to log off by 9:00pm.
11. More Exercise.I need to start with walking.Something I really hate.My husband like to walk the dog and always wants me to come and I whine and I hate walking.lol.so more walking this year and getting more active.
12. Purge my make up.Get rid of all the old make up including lipstick and nail polish that I never use and that are just growing germs or whatever else happens when they sit there.My vanity is full of make up that I don't use.lol.So time to get rid and be more organised.
So thats my 12 beauty resolutions for 2014.I am challenging myself to do them this year.So what are your beauty resolutions for 2014.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Hi everyone.I have been gone way to long so to start back to blogging what better way than to do it on Halloween and show off my kitty face.Have to work today till close so thought I would dress up.Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.See you soon.xx
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Hello everyone.So sorry I haven't posted in months.been busy working,getting hubby's immigration mess finished.Tomorrow he has an appointment with immigration for his fingerprints and photo.So hopefully soon he can work.Anyway thought I would share my recent hair styles and blonde moments.I really love being a blonde.
Todays Style was inspired by Gwen Stefani.I have become obsessed with her since going platinum.I have crowned her Qween Of The Pompadors.Mine isn't as hot as hers below.I will keep practicing.lol.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
So sad at the loss of the most beautiful mermaid Esther Williams.I used to always try to swim like her when I was little.Who wouldn't want to be a water ballerina like her.Thank you for all your beautiful swimming and always wearing the most beautiful swimsuits that have inspired all of us.
I thought I would post a few of my favorite clips of her.Enjoy.xxx
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Sorry for my lack of posts.It's always work work work around here.And last week was sick with a cold.Finally got a chance to go to the salon for my new growth touch up.I let it go to long.But now I have lovely white blonde hair.Just love it.Was thinking on doing it lavender or putting a few colored streaks in it.But I decided the blonde is just to pretty to do all that mess.Not to mention everyone has purple,pink,blue and so on hair.Growing my bangs out again.How long I can't last I don't know but here is a pic of todays hairstyle.Hope everyone has been having a lovely Spring.Can't believe it's almost summer.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Sorry for lack of postings.It sure has been dead in here.Been busy with work and getting my husbands Visa stuff finished.We celebrated our 4 year anniversary May 15th.Weee.He is still alive.lol.Since Spring has sprung I have been getting into lots of pinks and corals for my nails.Here is a pic of my nails.I used China Glaze as usual in Strawberry Fields.All my nails have broken.Boo.Thanks to work and just grabbing stuff wrong.Also the filing them into points doesn't help.lol.But oh well they grow fast.What are your favorite spring colors to wear on your nails?
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Today is the anniversary of Rita Hayworths death.Thought I would share her beauty and some photos I did of me as Rita.I believe I shared these before but thought it would be easier to re post them so you don't have to search through my past posts.Enjoy.
I hope Rita has scene these photos and thinks I did a good job.She sure is missed.Think today I will have a Rita movie day,