Sunday, January 16, 2011

No body does it like Mae West




It's so nice to wake up and one of my favorite classic movies are on.I'm a huge fan of Mae West,and have all of her movies.but they are all in storage so it was great to put TCM on and I'm No Angel was just starting.Only Mae West can pull of that strut in a gorgeaous evening gown.And she is queen at one liners and pick up lines.I think the men could have gotten a few pick up lines from her.lol.I'm just melting at her gowns and jewelry.and those lovely curves.I'm built like a stick and I would do aything to have those curves.The damage I would do with them.lol.

4 comments:

  1. hahayy..I love Mae West..she is so feisty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she dont take any crap no matter what her character was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you
    I notimated you for a blog award..go check it out on mi blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool.thanks.sorry my blog is a bit empty right now.still trying to figure it out.lol.

    ReplyDelete