Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tea For Two

I absolutley love hot tea.English breakfast tea is my favorite.It's a must have for my day.lol.I have tea and cake almost everyday.lol.I collect tea sets and have to buy one cup and saucer before leaving an antique store.All my cute ones are in storage so thought i would share pics from my favorite tea house in North Carolina.They have a wonderful english breakfast tea.unfortunatley thier clotted creme isnt as nice.Think it's to hot here most days for that kind of thing.But i try to get as close to the real thing as I can.I cant wait to go back.Thier sandwiches are the best.And everything is fresh.and I love that they use real tea with a strainer not a tea bag.lol. 
Just love this plate
I wanted to steal this little beauty of a cup.I love roses.
our cute tea pots
the sandwich was delicious and so were those giant raspberries.

2 comments:

  1. mmm everything looks so good..love the rose tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy.hubby had the scones.I loved that cup.i keep looking for them when i go to shops.but they are soooo expensive.

    ReplyDelete