Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogging

Been having trouble with my little music player.It wouldnt play or it wouldn't load so I deleted it.Maybe I had to many songs or something.Oh well don't miss it at the moment.It was kind of getting on my nerves that some of the same songs would play over and over skipping my favorites.Need the quiet time for now.Been looking around other blogs joining the ones that really interest me.Everyone is so unique.I am really enjoying everyones blog that I follow.I'm stll learning how to put things up .But just want to thank those who visit.Feel free to say hello.I don't bite.xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello, gorgeous lady! I've just noticed that you'd joined my blog and thought I'd pop over and say hello. It's always fantastic to meet other vintage loving ladies and I'm following now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.Thank you.welcome to my little blog.I'm learning there are so many nice girls out there who love beauty like me.And it's nice sharing all our different styles and tastes in life.thanks again.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know whats going. I dont see mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the site for them is down.I am just going to re do later.plus alot of those songs come from youtube links.youtube may be restricting things.Hope not I enjoy sharing little movie clips.

    ReplyDelete