Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Give me a wedgie

I absolutley love wedgie shoes.They can be worn with any outfit and are so comfy.I have some like them but i really want the ones from Remix and Rocket Origionals.They are pricey but I plan on getting each pair I have my eyes on.My husband is probably going to start worrying now.lol.I already have 3 huge tubs of shoes.lol.Here are some I must have.I want them in every color.
How cute are they with a flower.I love things like that on a shoe.
these are my favorites.
these are so adorable
I want to get these for hubby

2 comments:

  1. ay, Yoli,
    I been wanting the red ones..I keep checking if their on sale..the yellow ones are cute too..which ones do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i could have enough red ones.lol.i have some that hubby got me but they are regular.not like the vintage ones but they are cute and comfy.

    ReplyDelete