Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day.I love Valentines DayI love being in love and always look forward to Valentines Day each year.A day of extra love with kisses and chocolates.Since my husband I couldn't be together on this special day we mailed each other packages last monday,so we would have our surprises by Valentines.Unfortunatley England and America use snail mail.We didnt get our sweet valentine packages to each other.Kind of a good thing.I would feel bad if I had gotten mine and hubby had nothing special.But on the good side tomorrow is our 1 year and 9 month wedding anniversary.So hopefully we will get our surprises.At least I have cake.

2 comments:

  1. awww so sorry your packages didnt get mailed in time..I hate the mail here.. on the other hand send me that cake..mmm I have been craving real cake not fairy shit cakes from here,lol
    Happy Valentine's Yoli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a feeling it would happen.And most holidays the post goes crazy.lol.The cake was ok but when I read it i thought it was strawberry icing with chocolate cake.lol.but it was chocolate drizzled icing on the cake.lol.it was nice with my tea though.

    ReplyDelete