Monday, February 21, 2011

What to Wear

Had sort of a crappy weekend.Having to work and deal with retail crazy people,my valentine package my hubby sent still hasn't arrived.So been sulking.So thought I would treat myself.With Vegas time quickly approaching I thought about I don't have anything to wear.Though hubby would disagree.With all the clothes ,shoes,and bags,ect I have.lol.They just dont understand that we always need new things,Especially shoes and accesories.lol.they help re vamp old outfits.I bought a new sundress for Vegas.And paired them with my heels.Not sure what ones to choose.And I'm sure I will buy new ones before Vegas.lol.I seriously need to hit the antique stores and find a bust model so i can put clothes on laying my dress flat doesnt do it justice and can't get a good close up.it has pleats and all.
I want these wedgies so bad.They are by Remix.They are expensive but I will have a pair and they will go cute with my dress.
I have had these leopard print capris for years and they were slightly to big.Now they fit.so going to wear them with my favorite wedge platfroms my friend Dora gave me.I believe these are my favorite shoes of all the ones I own.and  love the little cherries that dangle at my toes.lol.
I got this little sweater,or top last year at walmart.lol.As much as I like it I wondered what the heck I would wear with it.It's pretty bright pink.lol.
Ta da.Hubby got me these in Hot Topic last year when we went shopping.They were the last pair in the store,and thank goodness my size.And they were on sale for 7.00 dollars.I love them.
And to no surprise Hot Topic had hair clips to go with my shoes.hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty and whimsical..you can pair it up with the red cherries platforms..I know, I love all their shoes.they are so expensive though.Hot Topic bargains are the best, cute leopard hair clips.oh wow, I need leopard petal pushers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my dress.Need to alter the top.lol.The photos make it look bad.It looks like it's painted on the blanket.lol.I will be sure to take better photos with it on.

    ReplyDelete