Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cuff lengths

I have a problem.I love jeans and I always cuff mine.But I really hate that I can't get a proper legnth with them so when I sit you can't see my ankles.That is my pet peeve.I think it's cuz I have such skinny ankles.lol.Now I love High waist jeans the best.Especially from Freddies of Pinewood.
http://www.freddiesofpinewood.co.uk/
Everytime I send hubby the link I think he has a small heart attack cuz he knows I want stuff.lol.I wear a 26 waist but forgot what the legnth is.I know freddies will add length if requested but what is the propper amout of length.When I recieve them they are perfect and I get my long jeans and my big cuffs.*this is without added legnth*And even though I wash all my jeans in cold water and hang dry them once they are washed the legnth is gone and my cuff is small and I feel like a dork.This happens with all brands of Jeans.I have some levi shrink to fits and they were perfect till washed them.They also did this.Hope some of you have a suggestion for me.I have long legs but i'm 5'4 so I don't understand why ths happens with my jeans.I am not tall at all.But here is what I aim for and what happens with mine.
Love the double fold cuff that I can't acheive.
This ends up being my cuff.I need longer jeans.should I get 3 more inches?Or go for a nice 6?lol.
I don't get this even with my levi's.without looking like Capri's.lol.
this is when I sit.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know cause I dont like the way these kinds of jeans fit me,going to have some custom made for my short ass.I think if your wore heels or wedgies you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans are a pain.I think I just need more legnth.lol.I will have to email next time Hubby orders to see what my legnth needs to be.I am horrible with measurements.lol.

    ReplyDelete