Saturday, March 5, 2011

The little chinese dress

I have a cute little gold chinese dress.I bought in 2005 I think, at a weekender.I payed $125.00.The poor thing has never been worn by me,it needed to be let out just a tad at the sides.it's a size 3 or less.In may I had the darts in the front let out.and it fit perfect.I must have gained since may because now it's tight again.which means I have gone from a size 0 to a 5 since august,Grrrr.I should be excited I have finally gained but when something gorgeous like this dress doesn't fit it makes you feel ugh.lol.so I have to blame all the junk I eat especially microwave food and cake.Poor thing needs to be dry cleaned and ironed..I couldnt get a good full size pic.
Love the flowers.
Inside material of the dress.These gold wedgies would be perfect or maybe some cute lucite with gold heels.

2 comments:

  1. oh thats too bad.its so pretty and gold my fave color..lucite hills would of looked killer with that dress.buy a similar one or sell this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.I am determined to wear it.No microwave foods and teeny slices of cake no more big chunks of cake.cut out soda.Ohhh the agony giving up soda.lol.

    ReplyDelete