Friday, March 11, 2011

Valentines Day Late

Tod ay my valentines package from my husband has finally arrived.The Royal Mail stamp says it ws posted Feb 7th.Today March 11.Not sure if Uk or USA is the late ones.But I am so excited it has arrived.This is what was inside.Mmmmmm lots of my favorite cadbury goodies.
My moon and stars valentine.He calls me Little Wife.lol.
Hubby gave me a necklace.it's cute he plays the double bass.
What a nice little surprise.I wanted this book and commented on my friends copy she got.He must have read it.lol.
all my favorites.I love flakes or crunchies with a bag of wotsits.he forgot those.lol.

1 comment:

  1. yay,you finally got it!
    that card is the cutest,I love U.K. cards.
    moon and stars thats sweet.
    a gold double base how creative,I been wanting that hairstyles book.
    hope to see your sporting the new hairstyles.
    mmmm want those chocolates, making me crave them.

    ReplyDelete