Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back from My Vegas Bubble

I'm back from VLV.Had a great time.Not happy to be back home though.Hubby went back to England with the band and I just miss living in that bubble where you don't know the time or the day.Your reality back home doesn't exist.Your planted at the games or the bar stool.We love the Aligator bar,i lived off my cherry poppers,bloody marys,and what ever I decided to have.Loads of people,everyone was gorgeous.The vendors had so many goodies.I got back home late last night and today I feel dehydrated and run down.I will post more later.have to get my photos together.Hope everyone that was there had a great time.And hope everyone had a nice easter.xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back,cant wait to see your fotos.
    cheer up Yoli,you will soon get to see your hubby.

    ReplyDelete