Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yummy Sunday

Today I spent the day watching classic movies and baking a lemon cake.Just a betty crocker mix and icing.I shaved a lemon and sprinkled the lemon flakes on top.The whole house smells of lemon peel.lol.Getting ready to have a slice with my cup of tea.Here are some clips of the great movies I watched today.I love when they play my favorites.
Here are the lovely classics I watched today.First was Now Voyager with Bette Davis,and Paul Henried.
Without Love starring Katherine Hepburn,Spencer Tracy,and Lucille Ball,I have never seen this one and really ejoyed it.My new Favorite.
And the Handsome Marlon Brando in The Wild One.Nothing like boots ,leather and a motorbike.almost better than my cake.lol.Enjoy.xxx

3 comments:

  1. The cake looks yummy! Makes me want cake.. But I already had a blueberry fritter today. =/ *heh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so good,
    You know lemon is my fave,right?
    need to check those movies out.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have a lemon fetish going on.lol.Everything I have been eating is something lemon.lol.

    ReplyDelete