Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodies

Almost forgot.When hubby and I got to our room in Vegas.He had goodies in his bag for me from my mam in law and his sisters.Be lated Xmas.lol.I was excited when I opened my gifts of girlie goodies.Here is what recieved,and I am excited they know what I love.
This big box was heavy.By soap and glory.
Inside look
Mmmm lovely body butter,and body wash.The body wash I used every night in vegas after getting back to our room with sore tootsies from my heels.I made a nice bubble bath with it.And this stuff made wonderful bubbles.
cute satin shower or sleep cap.I dont use shower caps so this will be good if I sleep in my rollers.
This little gift a make up bag with girlie stuff
Impulse body spray and shower gel.they smell so nice.I think it smells like roses.My favorite sent as everyone knows.lol.
The little make up bag.I needed a new one too.
too cute to open.lol.cute braclet
close up.in person it's very sparkly and prettier.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm that lovely treats. I remember when the Soap & Glory Big Thrill hat box came out last year sometime.. I really really wanted to get it but it had sold out so quickly!

    Sometimes I'm tempted to just buy the empty hat box from eBay as it's so pretty and I could really use it to store all my nail polish!

    Pretty blingy bracelet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i am going to use the box for my flowers for now and the lid for clips or rollers.I didnt know what was in there when i got it and it was heavy.i thought when i left vegas my case was going to be to heavy and get charged.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap and Glory smells divine, how sweet of them to send to all these treat.

    ReplyDelete