Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Audrey Hepburn

Happy Birthday to Audrey Hepburn.You have always been the most beautiful woman ever.Such style and grace,always loving and kind.The ambassador to UNICEF.You are truely one of a kind,and an inspiration to everyone.I have been watching Audrey's movies all day on TCM.I can't even pic a favorite.Happy Birthday Audrey.Love you forever.Enjoy the photos.so many to choose from .xxx
Look at those doe eyes.
.


Here are some of my favorite movies.Enjoy everyone.xxx
Funnyface
Sabrina
Roman Holiday
Right now My Fair Lady is on.
Breakfast at Tiffanys

2 comments:

  1. She was so sweet and such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know.my eyebrows used to be like hers but i have tweezed them to death and now they don't grow right.lol.

    ReplyDelete