Tuesday, May 10, 2011

no blogging

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.Been kind of sad and down in the dumps since leaveing Vegas,Being away from my husband is really hard and I havent been doing well with it since parting at the airport.And now he will not be here for our anniversary which is sunday.I'm really sad and bummed out,cuz I had my hopes up and now I feel like I am back to square one.It doesnt help when family start nagging when things are going to get going,cuz I think about this everyday and lose loads of sleep over it.And explaing things to people when they ask when he is coming I start feeling like an idiot.Cuz i'm in a long distant marriage and it will be 2 years on sunday may 15th .I dont like to rant on my blog cuz I try to keep it girlie but had to vent somewhere.lol.I will post soon.I got some things i won on ebay to post so I will try to post them soon also a new lipstick that I am not sure I like.Thanks to everyone who stops by and follows.Don't be afraid to say hello or comment.xx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling sad. It must be hard to maintain a long distance relationshio but huge fun when you get reunited. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you poor thing! I know how you feel! I started off my current relationship over a 300 mile distance which isn't as much as yours but not being able to see your loved one when you want is very hard but I'm lucky enough to say that everything worked out well for us and we're happily living together. I hope that you get to see your man soon and that everything comes together like it should! You can rant to us whenever you like :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.waiting for him to sell his car.Hopefully the next few weeks it will happen.Or I have warned him I will sell my crappy jeep and be booking to the UK.It's the better decision anyway.lol.

    ReplyDelete