Thursday, May 5, 2011

TCM Star of The Month

In case you don't know,on TCM it is Esther Williams weekend.She is the star of the month.I am so excited about this.It started tonight at 8pm eastern time.I have been watching while doing all my VLV blog posts.Just watched Bathing Beauty.Thrill of a Romance started  after but I can't find a video.What a beautiful movie.Not only graceful swimming.The outfits and hairstyles are breath taking.I felt like taking pics with my camera.lol.So get your tea and cake and pj's on and turn TCM on and relax.Here is one clip to enjoy.xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have no TMC, but sometimes during the afternoon, I get to see some old movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wash shocked i could find any trailers for the movies on you tube.they do have clips on www.tcm.com strange you don't get it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching the Esther Williams movies too, I love them. Plus as you said the outfits are great!

    ReplyDelete