Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guilty Pleasure Treasures Part 1

Today I have spent my whole day shopping.First I decided to check out our local Flea Market.It's been there forever but I have never gone in.They had lots of goodies.I found loads of cute things today so here is part 1of my pleasure treasures.

My pink Hawaiian shirt.$2.00
Love the wooden buttons.
Hawaiian top and skirt.$2.oo
The skirt
The top.
Gold lurex top.$2.00.It's a small .my camera sucks.

The next vendor had more vintage clothing.Loads of vintage hats ,i'm not much into those so went for clothing.

This lovely coat I spotted and got excited.It reminds me of those lovely jackets by freddies of pinewood I can't afford right now.It fits perfect,and I stole it for $5.00.
Love,love ,love it.
This adorable nighty.$2.00.
beautiful little roses.I love this and can't wait to wear it for hubby.
Leopard print turban type do rag thingy.The lady had made this.she gave it to me for $5.00.Getting home and looking at it.I don't think it was worth $5.00 but oh well.I like it.
Cam't help laugh at the horrible stitching.But it will be on my head so you won't see it.
When I went to buy the head turban the lady didnt have change for my $20.00.I had spent all my small bills.So when I came back with a 10 she gave me this scarf and said "You can have this scarf.I know you will do something nice with it."She was really nice and I think I spent an hour at her stall talking to her.Can't wait to go back.

7 comments:

  1. OoOOo such awsome finds!!The coat is great, and that nightie is so darn sweet! And I love the leopard turban!!!
    Whenever I see anything leopard I pretty much start running towards it. *hahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I have other stuff to post.I will post tomorrow.I do the same thing with leopardprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the bow turban! What a shame about the stitching - luckily you won't be able to see it when it's on!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely things! I love that jacket and the nightie especially. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you get the gold mine Yoli, love the Hawaiian tops and you know I want the leopard turban.
    night will look extra cute on you,gold lurex blouse is so pretty paired up with gold heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that nightie! It's so pretty!

    The pink Hawaiian shirt looks fab and the wooden buttons give it that extra tiki feeling. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect day to me, shopping is my best sport! That leopard turban is amazing! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete