Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Pretty Poodle

Today hubby and I went to lunch and then browsed a few shops.The salvation army didnt have anything good.So we headed to antuique stores.lol.I found loads but trying to force myself to buy one thing cuz I tend to spend and break my account to zero.lol.I found this adorable poodle radio.So cute.Not sure it works yet.I hope it does.It looks like it has never been used.My dog jetta thought my hubby traded her in for a new puppy.lol.
Love it's little face.looks real.
The little nobs are on the bottom.Can't wait to try it.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH what a cute find! Does it work does it work?? lol Even if it doesn't its still great regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to buy a battery for it.I said the same thing.Even if it doesn't work.I love it.It's so soft too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that poodle, what a find! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is amazing! A poodle radio haha, crazy!

    I hope he works too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute poodle radio, thats a marvelous find Yoli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay it works.Only the Am chanel.lol.

    ReplyDelete