Monday, September 26, 2011

The A to Z about Me

A- AGE 
*gulp* 40

B- BED SIZE
King  size.between hubby and Jetta I need more room.They hog the bed.

C- CHORE THAT YOU HATE
I have two.Making the bed.hubby and I argue on this I say we are only gonna mess it up.But his English ways insist on a made bed.And I admit it does look nice.:) I also hate Ironing.Hubby can do that too.lol

D- DOGS
I love both cats and dogs but right now have 1 dog.Her name is Jetta and she is a mini pin.She don't take no shit either and if your having a snack you better share with her or she gives you the sad eyes.

E- ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY
Brushing my teeth and my tea and toast.

F- FAVORITE COLOR
Do I have to pick just one?My favorite is Red and baby blue

G- GOLD OR SILVER
I like silver.

H- HEIGHT
I am 5'4

I- INSTRUMENTS
Some piano and guitar.Both will break my nails.lol.

J-JOB TITLE
Sales associate in crappy retail at Palmetto Moon and Burkes Outlet.Though Burkes has cute things and I get a discount.

K- KIDS
I have two devil spawns.The grey hairs are thier gifts to me.Jake 19 and maximillain 12.Lord help me jesus.lol.

L- LIVE
I'm a carolina girl living in Conway South Carolina.

M-MOTHERS NAME
Margaret. We call her Peggy

N- NICKNAMES
Little Wife -thats what hubby calls me.When we went to the rockabilly rave in Vegas we had a king size bed and hubby was laughing when he turned around and saw me under the covers.He said you look so little.My little wife in a big bed.lol.I like being called little wife.
also go by Yoli.It's Yolanda in spanish which is my real name.And then I get called cupcake,and baby doll

O- OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS
at the age of 12 I had back surgery for scoliosis.Thats why I sit so straight.I hate they didnt use a rod.I have devoped a deep arch in my back.So eventually have to get it fixed .

P- PET PEEVES
People who smack and pop their gum and the biggest one is people who spit.

Q- QUOTE FROM A MOVIE
"It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door.I'll give you two." (Holly Golightly Breakfast at Tiffanys)

R- RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED
Right handed

S- SIBLINGS
 sister Alice and half sister Kathy.*bitches*.

T- TIME YOU WAKE UP
6:30am if I don't have to work I go back to bed after max leaves for the bus.lol.

U- UNDERWEAR
Always sexy for hubby

V- VEGETABLE YOU HATE
Raw onions.

W- WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE
People who drive at turtle speed.Or chatting online blowing hubby kisses on the webcam.lol.

X- Xrays YOUVE HAD
My Spine and teeth

Y- YUMMY FOOD THAT YOU MAKE
Mostly italian but I love to cook and can make almost everything.

Z- ZOO ANIMALS
Monkeys think it's funny when they throw poop at idiots standing in thier space.lol.

3 comments:

  1. We are the same height! =D
    *mMmM* @ The Italian food part!
    "God I am all of a sudden insanely hungry."
    *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab read, it's great to know more about you! We're the same height, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoli,
    I didnt know, that you played instruments and 5 '4 thought you were my height.
    mmm, Italian food,little wife is a cute nickname. Buddy calls me my star. British men and obsessed with makin the bed and ironing.

    ReplyDelete