Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Under Construction

Just letting everyone know I'm re decorating my blog.Just changing background and blog pic and other bits and bobs.So incase you keep seeing everything change from one thing to the next just trying to decide what I like.Probably gonna be like when I try to decide what pairs of sexy heels I found shopping and I can only pick one.hee hee.I would like to welcome my new followers.Hope you like my little blog,it gets slow sometimes but keep checking.And feel free to comment.I always enjoy everyones comments.

Love Yoli

3 comments:

  1. I love the hairdresser foto and the background lips too.
    looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.I have been looking at pics a few days.This one is Joan Crawford and her stylist.Thought it was perfect.lol.The background is growing on me.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and. It important information is really beneficial for us. Thanks
    Chicago Basement Waterproofing

    ReplyDelete