Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vanity Video

Today I did my first hair tutorial on youtube.How I layer my hair.I had more fun than I thought I would.I thought I was going to get the giggles or start stuttering.Or just keep messing up.lol.But I did it and I am looking forward to doing more.I took maybe 4 times doing it.Either forgot what I was going to say or felt dumb looking at myself.lol.Sorry for the frozen eyes closed opening.lol.Just need to work on editing,lighting,and putting some music on.Also the volume isn't that great.But I used my web cam which is built in my comp so I guess next time I need to adjust the volume on my comp.Well here is my Vanity debut.Enjoy.If you have any questions just ask.

6 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear your voice again.. miss you. cute pink Elvis top. your too adorable.
    I love the vid.
    Thanks Yoli. now lets see if I dont back out,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.it's funny hearing my voice,I love my elvis top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tutorial! You explained this really well.
    I am going to try cutting my hair your way. I just gave my hair a trim a couple days ago but just took off a half inch or so. I wanted to do a bit more but was in a hurry.

    Thank you for the video =D
    Your haircut looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.I miss you two miss jaede.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, VK! Sorry I'm behind in commenting. This was a brilliant tutorial and I loved hearing your cute accent. x

    ReplyDelete