Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog Issues

Ok last night I was playing around my blog changing the looks of fonts and all.and wanted to add more photos and change the blog photo.It wont let me load any more photos.Was wondering if anyone is having this problem?I can post photos in my posts fine but I am trying to add photos on the right hand side of my blog and keep getting a message that I have exceeded space.I have deleted some thinking it would help and it still says it.It's frustrating.lol.Now it wont even let me change the blog pic.Waaaaah

5 comments:

  1. try the free photobucket I paid for my unlimited bandwidth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was asking me to pay.I hate it wont let me at least change the blog pic.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay.thanks dora.Hope everyone like the new pic.Can't go wrong with Ava Gardner sharing her make up how tos.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog look is lovely Yoli. I adore the roses up the side, and your new header pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks.I like it girlie.lol.Oh lord that doesnt sound right.ha ha.

    ReplyDelete