Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chocolat

Helo everyone sorry I went quiet after my vanity post.Hubby arrived wednsday night so been running around in between working.I will post more of vanity rose soon.She is all dressed up now.lol.Anyway hubby brought me all my goodies back from England.I think I am almost on a life supply of chocolate.Thought I would share some.
yum
My son Max loves white chocolate buttons.Chips.No thier crisps.The ongoing arguement of what they are called.lol.But these are my favorite flavor CHIPS.lol.I always by these and a flake bar.Yummm cookies/biscuits for my tea.Another arguement we have but guess he wins this one cuz it says buscuits on the tin.lol.
The biggest bar I have ever seen.lol.
A gift from one of his sisters.
I was shocked this was what was inside.lolTwo layers of delisiousness.
First one I tried was the chocolate orange.It was so good.The top layer is almost gone now.lol.I couldn't stop eating them.lol.I love my hubby a bushell and a peck.xx

5 comments:

  1. wow that's quite a lot of chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.I know.I ate so much last night I felt ill.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I am so glad Rose is all dressed and no longer nude. *EAAK*
    OOOO CHOCOLATE MMM MMM

    holy heck LOOK AT ALL THOSE DELICIOUS TREATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband definitely knows how a treat a lady! Have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! I think I just died and gone to heaven The only way I can eat real chocolate. everything looks so yummy.lucky biatch!

    ReplyDelete