Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fashion Word of The Day

FASHTITUTE


Does anyone watch fashion police with Joan Rivers?I did the other night and she has a poll going for a fashion groupie or somthing and I can't remember if it will be a new segment of the show.I was laughing so hard whe she came out with Fashtitute I had to share it.I think my friend Dora will love this word.She says prostitute alot and we are True Blood fans and are obsessed with the character Lafayette.We love to steal his sayings and always call each other hooka and prostitute and it's just a joke so hope no one gets offeneded.Hope all you Fashtitutes are having a nice Sunday.Hee hee.xx
My Fashtitute pic.This is from my pin up days.

8 comments:

  1. LMFAO!! I will be using that word too,lol
    thanks for this I need to watch this show.
    I love Joan Rivers humor similar to mine. aww I miss Lafayette. at first I thought that was a foto of you being bitchy.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love it.I love Joan I always miss her show but was glad I caught it this time.I wish that was me in the photo.I will edit and add one of my inups.I have the perfect one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pin up prostitute foto of you.
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, great word, knew la dama would love it! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very HOT in your Fashtitute pic.
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen Fashion Police a few times, and Joan Rivers always makes me laugh. She's ruthless! Lafayette is really cool too. LOVE True Blood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that word, it's going to be a new part of my vocabulary from now on!
    that photo of you is gorgeous, you beautiful woman. x

    ReplyDelete