Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone.Hope everyone had a great halloween with lots of tricks and treats.Here is what we got up to.
Me and my Devil spawn Max.My wig wasn't very cooperative that one side kept showing my hair.lol.Next year I will have to get a wig cap..lol.
Took me ages but finally convinced hubby to let me mutate his flesh.lol.
Even Jetta dressed up.She is one hot dog.
My bloody nails.Even though me and hubby didn't go out I had fun dressing up this year.I never get to dress up.I am always working or I run out of time.We didn't have many kids come by cuz it started pouring rain.Oh well more candy for me.lol.What did you dress up as this year?

10 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love the makeup
    Happy Halloween
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and hubby and son and puppie look awsome!
    I was boring this year.. (for once) and did not even dress up. Actually if I am going to be honest I stayed in Pj's all day long! *LOL*
    My Mr. and I just finished Red Riding Hood.
    He fell asleep before the end *ahhh well*


    I was going to set up my vanity.. but then realized I should treat the wood with some conditioner before I go and fancy her all up.
    =) Now we can both relax and enjoy our vanities together. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with my make up.Toilet paper and elmers glue and the face paint.I thought it would turn out bad.lol.I am excited about your vanity.Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's some of the best zombie flesh makeup I've ever seen! Your dog is just adorable and your NAILS..! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Jetta's hot dog outfit is sooooo cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys looks great, love the zombie flesh. cant believe boring Pete let you dress him up,lol
    Jetta is so adorable I sent my niece Jetta's hot dog photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great costumes! Love the little hot dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You look good as hell! ;) And the little hot dog - adorable! Just hope no one ate him...Love what you did to your nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love your bloody nails!! and your dog has the best costume i´ve seen for long time haha this is really really fabulous, cute, adorable and delicious haha
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete