Friday, November 18, 2011

My Frock for Friday

Happy Frock Friday everyone!Here is what I wore today after me and hubby's day out to the antique store and grocery store.I love plaid skirts.I want loads of them.I rolled my hair in pink sponge rollers before bed. For this hairstyle I used an oval boar bristle brush to smooth my curls down.Then took the sides and twisted them up and clipped in a few bobby pins.Sprayed a little Aqua Net and stuck in my little red bows.
I think hubby was trying to look up my skirt.lol.
My little cadbury book.lol.
Ooops there a bobby pin showing.lol.My shoes.
My little stick legs.lol.
I just love my red seemed stockings.I got these babies for 8 dollars at VLV.Last pair ha ha.

Hope everyone had a great day.Think since I am dressed up me and hubby are going to go for a drink or two.Thank god it's friday.xx

8 comments:

  1. I love your hairstyle,really suits you.
    I love your plaid skirt,I need more plaid skirts.
    your prosti heels are so pretty, love red cuban stockings. your legs look hot!
    You look so innocent reading your book,eyeing your bag and red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.My gran used to wear plaid skirts all the time with either her penny loafers or small heels.she was so cute.I got my bag at the flea market for a dollar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you!
    I always see the cutest plaid skirts.. but they are usually ALWAYS too small. *bah*
    I know they would surely fit you!
    Your shoes are so cute.
    Also your hair looks gorgeous, I adore it. Did you find any goodies at the antique store??

    I finanlly got some $$$ TODAY so I get to go do some shopping. I am excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome hairdo and lovely skirt!

    love your blog - i'm following.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look freaking gorgeous! Those stockings are sooo sexy and your hair is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your bag also rocks and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh your shoes are so gorgous darling and this stockings are so hot. love this look!
    kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and your hair; very classy. (:
    I'll be a follower of your blog from now on, I'd love to see some more of you!

    http://adreaminblackandwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete