Monday, December 12, 2011

Bang Bangs

I forgot to mention in my last post with all my cookie dough,that I trimmed my bangs.I am trying my hardest not to hack them back to those damn Betty bangs.I swear they are a curse.Well I haven't cut them in I don't know how long.But they are usually a betty vamp bang thats what I call them cuz I have them very pointed.Well after growing them they were wispy and super out of shape and were kind of hard to curl that way with long in the middle and shorter on the sides.This is what they looked like before I gave them a trim.
They were all scragely and horrible to even keep to the side without a pin.
And after I trimmed them and made them even.Yay I can see.lol.
Me today before work.Bone straight hair.I really like this legnth on my bangs and i'm trying to decide wether to keep them this legnth or continue growing.At least they are even now and if I grow them they will be easier to work with.I am hoping to color my hair this weekend.It sure is faded and grown out,Still got the silly dark ends.Hope everyone had a nice Monday.xx

7 comments:

  1. I Just cut my bangs today after growing them out since october :( I just don't feel like myself without them. I like your long bangs here. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the length of your bangs, they really suit you. You are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you trimmed them they look really nice. I always go back and forth with the bang length decision... It is a never ending conundrum. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely choices!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute no matter how you wear your bangs! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable hairstyle! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bangs Yoli, you look so baby pink soft in the last pic.
    I dont regret growing mine out so many hairstyles I can do with them.

    ReplyDelete