Monday, January 9, 2012

Meet Lilly

I am so excited I am going crazy.Hubby and I went antiquing today.It sure is becoming an addiction.lol.But I found Rose a friend.She is almost identical to her sister.just doesn't have wheels or the leafy details on the edges.But the front detail piece on the front and the striping is the same.So I would like to introduce Lilly.I took the photo from the window cuz they are closed for the month of January so I am going straight there to get her.
Click pic for better look at her.
If you click lilly you can see the same detail like Rose.
This is roses lovely detail plate and the striping.I am so excited to find such a close match.I can't wait.*doing my shimmey dance*
Love Yoli xx

7 comments:

  1. *OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH* Lilly is FaNtAsTiC
    Rose will be soooo happy to have a friend.
    Those two are a match made in Heaven.

    *SHIMMEY'S WITH YOU*
    *yay*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited.I wonder what the history of it is.Can't wait to find out.Fingers crossed I get to it before anyone else.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O,how gorgeous!!!!Lovely find,darl!X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the odds? That's very exciting. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay thats great i so hoped you would find a sibling and my eldest grandaughters name is Lily-Rose so of course I love the names lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is gorgeous and such a close match.
    Love her design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I called the shop and they have a messege they ope back up Feb 1st.My ass will be camped out on the door step.Lol.

    ReplyDelete