Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Polynesian weekender

Hope your all having a nice lazy Sunday.I took all the christmas stuff to storage finally.I seriously need to go through and re pack everything.It looks like a hoarders nest.Everything is up to the door.And I know half of it is crap and toys my kids don't even remember.lol.Other than that I have been glued to Turner Classic Movies channel while facebooking and browsing the internet.Speaking of browsing I found this lovely weekender coming in April.I don't know how I didn't know about it but thought I would share the link.If we can't make VLV this year we are going to try to go to this polynesian weekend.It looks like fun.Enjoy

http://www.thehukilau.com/2012/

6 comments:

  1. A good sort out is good for the mind.
    I had one the other day and donated it to the Vintage YMCA we're working in, a few items went within 20 minutes. Glad to know my old rags will shelter at least one homeless. ;)

    Sorry that I haven't posted about the vanity yet, it need a few brackets to keep the mirror in place before anything. We got a lot of vanitys right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am going to wait till pete gets back to work on the storage. need help lifting boxes and all that.I will donate alot of toys.lol.Next time I am in England I will have to stop in and look at all the goodies in your shop.I keeps spotting lots of stuff.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on sorting the xmas stuff. I long to go back for VLV festival - i got married in Vegas during the 2009 :o) Scarlet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool.i got married in 2009 as well.not in vegas.We do plan on it.I have to get married by Elvis.lol.Not sure we are gonna make VLV this year.gonna try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to sort out the loft have too much junk to donate.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha is that what the English call an attic?lol.I laugh when pete calls it that.lol.

    ReplyDelete