Friday, March 9, 2012

Coming Soon To My Room

Hello everyone.Sorry for the no frock today but I hope this makes up for it.I am so excited I am about to burst.Anyway in my post I made about my purchase of my dresser Lilly I mentioned they have layaway,and that I had found something special I would post about later if it worked out.Well after weeks of worry that this special item may have been bought by now I decided to go check it out anyway.I was so excited to get to the antique store and see it was still there,so of course I grabbed it.So here is that something special I was planning on sharing.In 2 weeks I will be bringing her beautiful self home.
This beautiful Moss am radio lamp with Heidi Schoop figurine.The bottom lights up and the raidio works too.It's missing a shade so he gave me a deal on it.I can't help but drool when I look at it.And I can't wait to pick it up next payday.My reciept of todays deposit.I think the tag price was $375.00.I meant to ask the guy about lightbulbs and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a certain wattage bulb to use in these lamps?Hope everyone is having a great Friday.I will try to do a frock later today.

Love Yoli

7 comments:

  1. I'm in awe, it's the most brilliant lamp I've ever seen, I'm so pleased one of my virtual friends now owns it! It's got a poodle and everything. Maybe the seller will be able to tell you about the correct wattage. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I will ask him when I go pick it up.I have my moms vanity lamps from the 50's and it still works I use a 60 watt bulb and it's fine.I should have taken pics when the guy pligged it in and the bottom was lit.it was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lamp is awesome! I'm glad you have it Yoli as I know you'll cherish it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh myyyy That lamp is *INSANE* in a crazy good way. I would have cried if I saw it and could not have it. I can't wait until you bring it home and show it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found one on ebay when I got home looking for lamp shades and it was the same one but had the clock on it.It's gone already.Would have been so cool to have both.

    ReplyDelete