Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hair Today

Hi everyone.Thought I would post my hair style for today and my make up.I really suck taking my own pcs and not very happy with them but oh well.It's hard to hold the camera and click the button.lol.
My hair from the front.The flash washed  me out and no flash is to dark.Can't win.lol.I used my ceramic curling iron .
Hair from the back.My curl would not hold at all today do to the rain.
My make up.I used pretty purples but my lovely flash has washed them out.lol.Hope everyone had a nice saturday.xxx

Love Yoli

3 comments:

  1. Lovely hair! I wish mine was as well behaved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair and that lipstick is gorgeous, too. You are a stunner! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair in curls!
    pretty purples looks good on you.
    besios

    ReplyDelete