Friday, April 13, 2012

Flea Market Friday

Hello everyone.Sorry I have no frock post for today.I think my cold is coming back and felt to yucky to frock myself.But managed to go head stuffed to the flea market with my hubby and my dad..I think we may go back tomorrow cuz I found some jewelry I really wanted.This is what my hubby got me.All 3 for 7 dollars.Weee.
This adorable poodle planter.She was $9.00 or free.
Wook at her widdle face.She needs a name.

 Cat salt and pepper shakers.They were $6.00.Not sure the guy made a mistake cuz he was on the phone when he rung us up or he was being cool,I think he was being cool to give me all three for $7.00.Hope everyone has had a great friday.xxx

Love Yoli.xx


9 comments:

  1. oh so cuuute! I think fluffy poodle girl looks like a Trixie to me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute dog and cats. My obvious answer for the poodle is Fifi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for superbargains! The little poodle planter is too cute! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both sooo cute! that poodle's face is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poodles and kittys, it was a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo Yoli, those kitty cat salt and pepper pots are adorable! Brilliant finds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These poodles are ADORABLE! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little doggy reminds me of Lady and the Tramp.
    I fell in love with the salt and pepper kitty's.

    ReplyDelete