Friday, April 27, 2012

Last Sunday Shopping

Hello again.Sorry my posts are random.Been running around as usual.Last weekend in wilmington we decided to stay around and check out the antique stores and other places.I miss living there.We are going to try to move  back there when hubby gets to work here.Speaking of that we finally have out appointment with immigration for wed the 2nd.I am very nervous about it.And I am sure by the time me and Dora are finished we will be pros at immigration stuff.lol.Anyway.I didn't buy much and definatley found loads.lol.The main store I wanted to go to I saw was gone and went into panic mode but found out she just moved her locaton.So plan on making a visit when we go back for out anniversary.Here are the things I did buy ,well hubby bought,from my favorite stores.

I got these cute little chinese shoes for $8.00.I plan on getting more when we go back.I used to wear these in the 80's.lol.

Cute little coin purse for $1.00.It matches my shoes.lol.

We went to loads of antique stores.I found lots of planters but decided to hold off buying them all for the anniversary weekend.So just bought this cute donkey planter for $5.00.Can you believe my shop aholic self only bought 3 things?lol.Hope everyone has a great weekend.I will have to do outfits of the weekend.I was busy today and missed out on my frock friday post.xx

Love Yoli



12 comments:

  1. Wilmington NC? We lived there for a few years, the antique shops are to die for! Xxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Mary Janes are totally cute. I used to own like 15 pairs when I was sin high school. Lately, I've been wanting a pair or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes wilmington nc.I moved back to sc 2 years ago from there.The antique stores are the best.I found some new ones.I can't wait to go back.I love my shoes.I wore them to work the other day and they are so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your soft mary janes, they do look super comfy! :) Have a wonderful weekend! Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! I need some asap, but have to wait til the constant rain stops

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes! I used to have a pair that had dragons on the toes...sadly I wore them in the rain and they sort of disintegrated :-(
    You know you can get them a little bit too big and put a Dr. Scholl's-type insert in them and they're so much more comfortable for walking around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes and change purse.
    The Burro is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rose Chinese shoes, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and that burrito planter, you could never have enough planters.
    That rose bag matches shoes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved all, the shoes are very pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are super cute! I remember someone in my family having them at one point.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay doneky planters! I am obsessed with buying them for Sarah.......!!! But I would love one of my own'maybe with a bottle of tequila in it instead of a plant!!!XXX

    ReplyDelete