Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend at the Rockabunny Rumble

Since we were missing Viva this year we decided to attend our first rockabilly weekender here.It was held at my favorite biker bar.Suck Bang Blow.I swear it came from out of thin air cuz there is no scene here at all.But it was fun and maybe it will bring more of a scene here in the future.Even my hubby got to play with the bands.Here are some photos of our fun.We missed all the vendors though because I worked to late.:(

My outfit.Hilo Hattie top from the flea market.$8.00.
High waisted pants from Matalan that hubby brought me.6 pounds.Shoes from K mart.I forgot to take my shoe photo.lol.
My hair.My bangs are finally getting long enough to hide in my rolls.
The first band.JT and the dragpipes.They were really good.
Hubby wanted the Bass.

Lining up the bikes for burn out contest.

The Bunny Bumpers.

Bunny Bumpin to the loudest exhaust or burnout.lol.
Me and my bloody mary with half naked manikins.lol.

Hubby takes his PBR everywhere.



Me and my hubby and his PBR.lol.

I forgot this ladies name but she was very nice.

I was to shy to ask for a photo so I did a sneaky one.though they saw me.lol.Her skirt is so cute.

I entered the pinup contest.

The winners are?I won 3rd.lol.I was scared to death up there.I could feel everyone staring.lol.

We missed all the cars and bikes cuz I had to work.we didn't get there till 8pm so these are all that was left.:(


Just my size.

I couldn't get back up and started laughing.lol.

What did you do this weekend?

Love Yoli.xxx



















8 comments:

  1. Your outfit is super cute! I'm going to have to make one of those blouses soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I missed it! I wasn't feeling well Saturday so I know it wouldn't have been good for me to be there, but hopefully next year's will be better! Thanks for sharing the pics Yoli! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mistresscatgirl.It is real comfy to wear.@samantha.I hope you don't have what I have.It started saturday and came full force today.I just took a 3 hour nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit Yoli! The top is so darn cute. "OHHH and your hair looks fantastic!"
    Looks like you had a fun time.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blouse! Looks like you had a great time at the show, and the name of that Biker bar is brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have soooo won 1st place especially with those rolls! It looked like a fun night even if you did miss the start of it! Great pictures of you next to the old bangers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3rd place? congrats! I would have peed my pants up there. You are brave. But you looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would of been all shy myself.
    love your Chinese top and 40's pants.
    looks like you guys had a great time.
    That last pic of you kneeling made me really laugh out loud. I think that car is my size too.
    besos

    ReplyDelete