Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Wedding

Hubby and I went to my brother n laws wedding on may 5th.They had a cute 50's style wedding.I did the make up for the bride and brides maids so made sure my hair and make up was done before I got there.Lol.It was at an old plantation house that has been turned into a diner theater.The house was amazing.you could feel the history inside and also the heat.
After I finished everyones make up it was time for me to get dressed.I have had this dress about 10 years and it was my first time wearing it.I am surprised it still fit.lol.I aso wore my bullet bra and girdle.Try putting a girdle on in the heat of a small bathroom when your trying not to sweat.lol.I swear I started feeling faint trying to squeeze into it with the heat.I also wore my seamed stockings.they didn't want to co operate either.lol.Between sticking to my legs they also wanted to slide down cuz they are so silky plus my stick legs are not supportive.ha ha.but Finally got myself together.Here are some pics from the fun.I didn't take many.



The bride and groom.

The Dance

Even had Elvis entertaining us.


Me and Hubby.I was laughing that my mom in the back ground looks like she is giving someone and evil stare or evil spell.lol.Thats my dad next to her.he was probably getting on her nerves.they always nit pick each other and we call them the lockhorns like the cartoon.lol.

My niece Luna.She was a brides maid she loved her make up I did.

My neice Anna and my son Max.lol.

My nephew Sully dancing.so cute.

Margarita fountain.

Max and his signature pose.lol.

Me and my sister.My make up had melted by then.lol.

Me and hubby decided to match.:)

Waiting for the fun.this was earlier just after the wedding.

Some one took this photo of me and my son Max just waiting.they tagged it to my face book.It is my favorite cuz we are not posing.I love how my son is just combing his hair.I must have been people watching.lol.















6 comments:

  1. OOH I LOOOOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PINK DRESS - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE HAD IT ALL THESE YEARS AND NOT WORN IT - I WOULD WEAR IT ALL THE TIME! oh bugger, sorry about yelling. Bloody caps lock.

    Lovely pics - thanks for sharing - you look just gorgeous!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top part was to big.I had to have it altered.I think I never wore it cuz I never go anywhere I can really dress up.Lol.I intend on wearing it more now that it's been altered to fit me.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a precious little doll in that gorgeous pink frock, it's divine on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 years? WOW! Glad you brought it out for such a grand occasion. Love the pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in pink Yoli! very Molly Ringwall.
    You should wear that beautiful more.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself, love the cheesy Elvis.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! You look so pretty! And your son looks so handsome! ^-^

    ReplyDelete