Monday, May 7, 2012

So So Busy

Hello everyone.Soooo sorry for the lack of posts.My job has me working so much I have been to tired to post.I'm even behind on my English soaps.Saturday we were at a wedding.Last wed we went to Charleston for our Immigration appointment.It was a quick 10 min visit.lol.Along with the forms we had ready to go.The nice lady gave us more forms,a list of doctors that do the medical exam my hubby has to get and of course the total cost of it all when we finish them.lol.So now the goal is to get everything finished and sent off by the second week of June.They gave us no set date but I am making us one so we can get it done finally.Hubby goes back to England the end of June and she said it's going to take 4 to 6 months to be approved.So fingers crossed by christmas he is here for good.
So after that quick visit we decided to spend the day downtown.I bought some things.Nothing major.First I found a tiny perfume store.Everything reminded me of the victorian era.And she had angels and beautiful paintings of Mary hanging up and lovely music playing.I felt like I was in a catholic church.Here is what I got in her lovely store.She also sold antique vanity items.I plan on going back.

This pretty rose cologne.Just love the bottle and label.It smells so pretty.

Rose water insence sticks.Rose is my favorite sent.

Hand made rose water soap.I can't wait to try it.

Next we went into the moon pie general store.Yep I wanted to eat everything.This is what I bought.

I bought this big box of moon pies.My husband says they are like englands wagon wheels.lol.

I got this RC Cola that came with a free moon pie.I killed the moon pie when I got home.

These lollies were funny but I didn't get one.

Next we went to my favorite vintage clothing store The Exchange Factor.I needed a bag to go with my dress for the wedding so I got this one.

Lighting in the room sucks.But I love the little beads.It heald all my things for the wedding.I think I payed $15.00 but can't remember.lol

I also got this little top.I think it may be early 60's who knows.They hardly had any 40's and 50's things.That may have been a good thing.lol.I probably would have bought it all.

Front 


Buttons down the back.

Thats my shopping in Charleston.I will post more from our day tomorrow if I am not to tired.I'm still trying to get used to 40 hours a week and I end up so tired I go to bed around 10pm.lol.Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.xx

Love Yoli











4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and your hubby. I hope you have him back for Christmas. I LOVE rose scented things. I feel pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lollipop mustache! :D Very funny & original!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well Yoli.
    cute mustache you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. silly me I forgot to mention love your colonia de rosas. that Florida water I used to cleanse myself with that water before a reading.
    moon pies look so good. wonder if they make white chocolate ones.shiny bead purse is gorgeous.
    I love the pattern on this top.

    ReplyDelete