Friday, June 8, 2012

Classic Cruise In

Yesterday was a small car show downtown so we decided to go.It was fun but mostly old people.As usual I was the only one dressed cuz there is no scene here.Oh well at least i'm not wearing flip flops.lol.

My dress is drom ebay.Another one that never gets to see daylight cuz I have no life.lol.

Loved this green car.

Inside.Just beautiful.

Just love the seats and the cute dice manual door locks.lol.

Me and hubby.

Jetta  was looking at everything.lol.

Elvis and me.

Jetta liked Elvis.She gave him a kiss.lol.

I want one of these so bad.I just love them.But I want a pink sparkle one.

So graceful looking.

This car was amazing.


Hope everyone has a nice Friday

Love Yoli















7 comments:

  1. Aww, that's awesome! So cute how Jetta gave Elvis a kiss! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun.I love the awesome curves and upholstery that classic cars had. It's a lot more interesting than the modern cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know.The cars were much more glamorous.That black one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im loving all the vintage beauties!!! and elvis!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the black one a ford pop? Im in love with those cars!! They are all pretty sweet though.You look great,always better to dress for the occasion x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that green car is SOOOOO FLIPPIN AWESOME!
    Glad you and Hubby and Jetta had fun.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look like you had fun. So glad to see you out enjoying yourself.
    Better to be dressed than in flip flops,lol
    I am a sucker for gingham, that dress is so pretty on you.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete