Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tale Of Three Kitties

While waiting for the car show to start the other day,I went into one of my favorite antique stores downtown.I got this cute little mamma and her two kitties.I have had my eye on it a while and decided to get it since I had a dream about it the night before.Guess it was saying come and get me.lol.I'm always dreaming silly stuff like that.I will be in an old house I have bought and find hidden rooms full of antiques,or I am in a store and find beautiful stuff.I haven't been antiquing or flea marketing in a while,because I am trying to force myself to save for the amount we will have to pay immigration.So since I got payed I treated myself.So here is a pic of my kitty.It's made in Japan.

I love the furry hair and the glasses.It reminds me of me my sons max and jake.lol. she was 14.94 but I got it for 12.00.I have her sitting on my dresser with my heidi schoop lamps.Hope everyone is having a nice saturday.

Love Yoli



5 comments:

  1. Those are way too cute ! I was starting to collect ceramic cats but my husband said it reminded him too much of our Siamese cat we left with the in-laws. It was making him all sad and depresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have ended up with a bit of a cat collection - people keep sending them to me, even though I don't particularly like cats! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats.I always had cats growing up.eventually jetta will have a cat in the family.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you find the best stuff! I thought the lamps were gorgeous but those kitsch kitties rock my world! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are the cutest kittys ever, love her glasses.

    ReplyDelete