Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In My Heyday

Hi everyone.Here are some photos of me in my new high waisted trousers from Heyday.I have had them a month and this is the first time wearing them.They are very comfy and I love the material.They feel like a trousers should feel.I love my high waisted pants but sometimes the material and be to stretchy and they end up shrinking and not fitting me.I ordered a size 10 cuz that is what size my red ones are even though they aren't from heyday.I am thinking I should have gotten an 8 cuz they are kind of baggy in the crotch.Ugggh sometimes I really hate my figure.My mom took the photos for me so sorry for the blur.sun is very bright out so I did plenty of squinting.lol.Now have a nice headache.lol.Anyway if you have been interested in Heydays clothing I highly recommend them.they are very well made and I can't wait to get more.And she sent me a lovely little note in the package and the shipping to the US was very quick.Here is their link so you can order your favorites.

http://www.heydayonline.co.uk/default/

My hairstyle today.Party in the front.lol.

 What the back looks like.


My little black wedgies.






Hope everyone has had a nice day.xx

Love Yoli


5 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous!! Great pants. Sweetie, I'll pay you fifty million bucks to remove the auto music - it gives the game away if I try to sneak in a quick blog view during my lunch hour at work! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants fit you so cute!purple hair looks good on ya.
    love your black wedgies.
    besos

    ReplyDelete