Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hubby Treats

Been missing my hubby alot.I received  two more surprises in the mail this weekend.They are so cute.

On Friday I received this lovely kittie lipstick holder.She has the sweetest face.

She looks so elegant.

Now miss poodle has a friend to talk about lovely lipsticks with.lol.Miss Kittie needs a name.

On Saturday I received another present from my hubby.This lovely lipstick holder.She is small and so cute.I may name her scarlet.

I love these so much and they cheered me up.Thanks hubby.xx

Love Yoli xxx





6 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! Such great and thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes little things are to die for!!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretties! Your man has a great eye! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks.Now if he could ship himself.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! Love lipstick holders.
    Scarlet suits her well.
    Besios

    ReplyDelete