Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012

Happy New Year everyone.I hope everyone has a good night welcoming 2013.I would like to thanks all my subscribers for following my year of vintage and vanity.I know I have slacked a little but I plan on making that up in the new year.More beauty and antiquing.

I'm not going to be out tonight but I thought I would at least do my new year look.Yes I have bangs again.My hair was dixie fried from all the bleach and was looking horrible.So today I decided to give myself bangs.I didn't want bettie bangs.They are to much trouble and so many have them,I didn't want to go back to that.I wanted something I can grow out.Which I still plan on doing.Just decided to get rid of the dead mess.I was nervous how they would look all blonde by themselves and my red hair.But I like how they turned out.Anyway here is my look for new years.

Silver and gold smokey eye.And a bright red lip.Wet n Wild stop light red.

My bang bangs.lol.



I don't normally do resolutions but I did want a couple for 2013.

1. Better job next year.
2. Move out of South Carolina
3.Definatley keep up on my blog and check out my blogs I follow.
4.More makeup hoarding.

Happy New Year everyone.

Love Yoli.xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the continuation of makeup hoarding. I also believe we should hoard good vintage clothing, vintage handbags, and chocolate. Chocolate is a must in 2013...
    Much love to you honey. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add lipstick to the list.ha ha.Yes chocolate all year and cake.Happy New Year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year,sweetie!!!
    The hair rocks!
    I don't do resolutions either, but I migth just ahve to think of something! A few goals don't hurt!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    I wanna move in 2013 too.
    Hopefully to a place with a bigger kitchen so I can fit my ever expanding dish hoard inside.
    *hehehe* I love your hair colors and BANG I mean YOUR BANGS!
    =P

    ReplyDelete