Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Firsts Of 2013

Hello.I have bought my firsts of my make up hoard of 2013.It's not much but trying to pinch pennies after the Christmas gift splurge.Time to pay my bills so tried to keep my items in my buggy from growing into a pile.lol.


First red lipstick of 2013.It is by Revlon in the shade Really Red.

 This is a very dark red but as usual the camera flash makes it look light and orangie.It is a matte and very pretty.$6.99


 Next I got my first ELF pallet for 2013.I have a growing collection of ELF pallets.They diserve a post of their own.lol.

Such beautiful colors.I love the dark greens.$4.99

 I don't need face powder yet but couldn't take my eyes of this one.It's translucent.I don't like tinted powders.It smells lovely too.$6.49

I need new make up brushes,I got a new powder /all purpose brush and a concealer brush.Both by ELF.They really make great brushes.They were each $1.00 at K mart.

 My first piece of jewelry was these lovely braclets.I absolutley love them.$2.99

So what was your first purchases for 2013?

Love Yoli









9 comments:

  1. ELF makes some really great stuff and you can't beat the prices! I got their eyeshadow primer a while back and it's pretty good.
    How do you like that Revlon lipstick? I've been thinking of giving them a try again...
    My first purchase of 2013? A book on Amazon...it's called "In The Mood For Cheongsam" and it's a history of cheongsam style dresses. I can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF.Some are hit and miss but most of what have works great and the shadows stay on forever.I think the eye primer is good too.Some people don't like it.But I think it works good.That book sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first purchases were at Salvation army & St. Vincent De Paul thrift stores.
    I found a CRAZY fish muumuu and a resin shell tourist key chain. By best purchase this year so far was a cashmere baby blanket.

    You made good purchases. I hope we get to see your new lippie on you and that your 2013 brings you tons of makeup to hoard! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I need some new rouge! Happy new year kitten! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yoli,
    Coty Airspun powder is fabulous! The scent is lovely, very retro. I also have the ELF powder brush and I love it. Personally, there are just too many great cosmetics out there that are very affordable. I can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on high end makeup. Once in a while I will treat myself, usually when there is a GWP, but I have really found most of my faves are in Walmart! Now Chnel #5...well, that is so wonderful, I have the dusting powder. Don't forget to show us your new lippy on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to many great cosmetics out there.I am planning to get some chanel this year.I like to treat myself as well with one expensive thing.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried ELF eyeshadows ,but I was tempted when I seen some on sale at Target. My fave lipstick is Revlon is really is long lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this revlon one I bought.For a matte it goes on smooth.But it stays put.I had messed up at the corner and had to use concealor.lol.I like how it doesn't come off straight away when I eat something too.I have a list of revlon lipsticks I want.lol.

    ReplyDelete