Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Fun Day

Today I had the day off so I wore a pair of my favorite freddies jeans and my saddle shoes.




I did my hair in swirls.A new way to work my bettie bangs till they grow back out.Damn bleach.I was doing so well too.Oh well it's just hair and it grows back.


A close up of my swirls and my ugly roots.lol.

 The back I had split in the middle like pigtails and crossed them.and made a swirl at each end.unfortunatly My rose is in the way.

Hope you all had a nice sunday.

Love Yoli.xxx 



8 comments:

  1. Wow Yoli! love your Freddie jeans!
    and your twirly curls look so cute.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirt and jeans! Your hair looks pretty in every post, blonde looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your hair!! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, from head to toe! xxx

    ReplyDelete