Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm A Blonde Yeah Yeah Yeah.

I have been toying around with the idea to go platinum since putting the blonde streaks in my hair.I really like how it looked in the front.Especially when I put my hair in a ponytail.It made me look like I was a blonde.lol.
So after three months of not coloring the red sections of my hair.I let it fade to shit.I had about 3 1/2 inches of new growth.Ewwww.I have never let myself go that long without coloring ever.lol.Then where I had last bleached about three weeks ago I had my dark newgrowth in the front.so it was a mess.
I made an appointment to go platinum.I love it.So thought I would share a photo of my new blonde locks.

I have one more session with the bleach.I plan on doing that next month.Want to give it a break.It lifted very quickly considering it was a deep bright red before.So I am very pleased it came out this light with one bleaching with 30 vol developer.She cut 3 inches off and we shortened my bangs cuz they needed it from my last bleaching I did to them.lol.

So now I keep singing julie browns song cuz i'm a blonde.hope everyone likes it.Jim carey is funny in it too.

Love Yoli




10 comments:

  1. My husband LOVES Julie Brown. She has some great songs.

    You look great! I've try blonde but it makes me look sallow. Chinking is okay but not full-on blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo love it!
    Your hair looks gorgeous all the time but also love you in blonde.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.I can't wait to go back for the last bleaching.She did a great job.wish I would have done this sooner.I can't wait to do some curls and all.Gonna play with it monday.Been lazy with my hair lately

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I love that movie!! I think it's on Netflix still. You look fabulous as a blonde! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Love it, foxy Mama! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.I look like my aunt maryanne.she was a platinum blonde not naturally and wore loads of mascara.lol.I will have to find a photo and share it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! Looks lovely, have fun being a blonde! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks fantastic! Don't forget to use toner now and then, I find that's the best thing for keeping dyed blonde hair looking nice as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks,I bought shimmering lights shampoo and conditioner since thats what I used on little old ladys when I worked in the salon.Gonna buy a toner when we are finished.i have two shades I am trying to decide on.lol.

    ReplyDelete